Recent price changes have impacted American consumers. With inflation at its highest level in forty years, consumers are looking for ways to cut back on their grocery spending, especially since it feels like there is no end in sight to these price increases.
Here are a few tips on how to shop during these times:
- Take stock of what you already have and make a shopping list.
- Plan your meals.
- Utilize coupons.
- Buy non-perishables and frozen foods.
- Consider store brand products.
- Purchase in Bulk.
- Try international markets.
- Save money by using mobile apps.