Last updated: January 24, 2024
1 | What Information Do We Collect About You?
You may access and use our online services without providing your personal information. There are several ways we may collect information about you:
A. Information You Provide to Us
You may access and use our online services without providing your personal information. Our online services do not request, require or collect your personal information or your protected health information.
Our online services, specifically our website, contain links and integrations to third-party sites and services. The third-party sites and services may request, require, or collect your personal information or your protected health information. Any information collected by the third-party sites and services will be subject to their privacy policies which are available when you click on their links on our website. We have also included their privacy policies below:
|Name of Third Party
|Type of Service Provided
B. Information We Collect Automatically
We automatically collect certain device and use information when you access or use our online services, including:
- Device information: Our online services collect information about the devices used to access or use our website, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers such as Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, mobile network information, browser type and language and referring URLs. With your device settings permitting, our online services may also collect information about the precise location of your device.
- Use information: We collect information about your use of our online services, including the date and time you visit the website; use or click through to any of the links; the information, content, or advertisements you view, hover over, or click on; the amount of time you spend viewing or using the website and mobile application; the number of times you return; other click-stream or site usage data; and emails or social media posts that you open, forward or click-through to our website and mobile application.
To collect such information, our online services use tracking technologies, including:
- Web beacons or tracking pixels: A tiny graphic image placed on a webpage that allows the website owner or a third party to collect information regarding the use of the webpage that contains the web beacon or pixel.
We use tracking technology vendors to help collect and analyze the information collected. The companies may also combine information they collect from your interaction with our website with information they collect from other sources. We may not have access to information these companies collect using cookies or other tracking technologies. We use tracking technology vendors, including:
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Alphabet Inc. (“Google”), to collect and analyze certain information relating to your use of our online services. You can find out more about how Google uses data by visiting “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” (located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/). For more information regarding Google Analytics, please visit Google’s website, and pages that describe Google Analytics, such as www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
- Facebook Pixel: We use Facebook Pixel, a web analytics and advertising service provided by Meta Inc. (“Facebook”), to track what users do after they see or click on a Facebook advertisement for Primary Health Network and PHN Charitable Foundation, to track users who access our website or advertisements from different devices, and to better provide advertisements to our target audiences. The data from Facebook Pixel is also saved and processed by Facebook. Under Facebook’s Data Policy, it can connect this data with your Facebook or Instagram account and use it for its own and others’ advertising purposes. If you would like to withdraw your consent for the use of your data with Facebook Pixel, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads.
2 | How Do We Use Information About You?
We may use the information collected to:
- Improve Our Online Services: We may use your information to improve our website and mobile application, to help diagnose problems with our online services and servers; analyze trends; track users’ web page, and mobile application movements/activities.
- Personalize or Contextualize Our Services: We may use your information to help personalize and contextualize our website and provide relevant content based on how you interact with our website.
- Business Operations: We may use your information to understand your use of our online services in order to consider improving them, including to provide, change, market, or optimize our services to perform analytics and to create new services and products. We also may use your information to determine whether applicable policies and terms are being violated.
- Security and Auditing: We may use your information to detect security incidents, protect against fraud or other malicious activity, and identify and repair errors that may arise.
- Complying with Laws: We may use your information to comply with applicable laws, including as required by judicial or administrative proceedings.
We may also use your information for other purposes as disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your authorization.
3 | How Do We Share Your Information with Others?
We may share your information with companies that we work with or provide services to us in the ways described below.
A. Affiliates and Subsidiaries
We may share information with our subsidiaries and affiliated companies for business and operational purposes.
B. Service Providers and Third Parties
We may share your information with service providers and third parties to perform services on our behalf, including:
- Data analytic, data connectivity and customer data providers and platforms
- Customer engagement or relationship management platforms
- Cloud computing providers
- Software development tools
- Data providers and analytics software
- Text delivery and analytics platform
C. For Corporate Transactions
D. For Legal Obligations/Safety
We may be required by law to comply with a valid legal process, such as a subpoena, court order, or search warrant, or where there is a lawful request, to disclose your information without your consent or notice. We may also be required to disclose your information to a third party or governmental entity in response to a court order. We may disclose your information to protect the security of our website, servers, network systems, and databases.
E. To Enforce Legal Rights
We may also share your information to protect our patients, employees, or property; in emergency situations; to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding suspected illegal activity, fraud, or other wrongdoing; and to enforce our rights under our terms of service and policies, in court or elsewhere.
4 | What Choices Do You Have?
A. Cookies and Do Not Track
To control what cookies are collected when you are on our website, please click on the “Cookie Preferences” link at the bottom of the applicable webpage.
You may adjust your device or Internet browser settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, the performance of your device or browser may prevent you from being automatically recognized upon revisiting and you may not be able to use certain features of the website. Please refer to your device’s settings or your Internet browser’s “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your device or browser from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences.
B. Your Privacy Rights
- We do not sell your personal information.
- We do not conduct profiling in the furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects, however, Primary Health Network and PHN Charitable Foundation does not conduct such profiling.
5 | European Union Visitors
Please do not use our website if you are not a resident of the United States. Our website is intended for use only by residents of the United States. Use by visitors from the European Economic Area (or EEA) or the United Kingdom is prohibited.
6 | Children’s Privacy
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. Our website is intended for adults and minors age 13 and over. It is not intended for or designed to attract persons under the age of 13. We do not permit registration by, nor do we knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 13.
7 | Third-Party Services and Websites
8 | How Do We Protect Your Information?
We take information security seriously. We use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized third-party access to your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that these practices will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use, or disclosure of your personal information. Please note that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us over the internet or other electronic means (such as text messages). You use our website at your own risk, and we accept no liability for unintentional disclosure.
9 | What About Changes to This Notice?
10 | Who Can You Contact with Questions or Concerns?
1-866-276-7018. We are available Monday-Friday (excluding holidays), from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (EST). You may also contact in writing at:
Primary Health Network’s Customer Service Department
63 Pitt Street
Sharon, PA 16146
Email: [email protected]