Do you want to get the most out of your angel food cake? Make this light and beautiful dessert without spending hours in the kitchen. It’s the ideal way to round off a springtime lunch.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) blueberry pie filling
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping and cake cubes. Spread evenly into an ungreased 13×9-in. dish; top with pie filling. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, covered, before serving.
- 384 calories
- 10g fat (7g saturated fat)
- 21mg cholesterol
- 223mg sodium
- 70g carbohydrate (50g sugars, 3g fiber)
- 3g protein