Lightly sweetened Greek yogurt gets studded with fresh strawberries and chocolate chips then frozen so you can break it into chunks just like chocolate bark (but healthier!). This colorful snack or healthy dessert is perfect for kids and adults alike. Use full-fat yogurt to ensure the creamiest bark possible.
- 3 cups whole-milk plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups sliced strawberries
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir yogurt, maple syrup (or honey) and vanilla in a medium bowl. Spread on the prepared baking sheet into a 10-by-15-inch rectangle. Scatter the strawberries on top and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Freeze until very firm, at least 3 hours. To serve, cut or break into 32 pieces.
- 34 calories
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.2g
- Sugars 3.5g
- Fat 1.3g
- Saturated Fat 0.8g
- Cholesterol 2.8mg
- Sodium 7.6mg