Primary Health Network’s Chief Medical Officer, Dr. George Garrow and PACHC’s Director of Pennsylvania’s Primary Care Career Center, Judd Mellinger-Blouch, discuss provider recruitment during a pandemic. Some of the questions addressed include:
- How has the pandemic impacted recruitment?
- Have we noticed a change in the candidate pool because of the pandemic?
- Has telemedicine presented any opportunities in recruitment?
- What does recruitment look like now? i.e. interviews, site visits, onboarding, etc.
- What are our top hiring priorities or goals?