This one-pan chicken pasta recipe combines sautéed spinach with lean chicken breast for a garlicky, lemony, and delicious dish with some Parmesan. It’s a simple and fast evening meal. The entire family will enjoy this easy dinner.
Ingredients for One Pan Chicken Pasta
- 8 ounces of gluten-free penne pasta or whole-wheat penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1-pound of boneless, skinless chicken breast or thighs, trimmed, if necessary, and cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of ground pepper
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ cup of dry white wine
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 10 cups of chopped fresh spinach
- 4 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese, divided
Direction for One Pan Chicken Pasta
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large high-sided skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, salt, and pepper; occasionally stir until just cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in wine, lemon juice, and zest; simmer.
- Remove from heat. Stir in spinach and the cooked pasta. Cover and let stand until the spinach begins to wilt. Divide among four plates and top each serving with one tablespoon of Parmesan.
Learn More About PHN
Learn more about Primary Health Network’s services by visiting our services page.