As leaders in healthcare, the entire team at Primary Health Network is going above and beyond to do essential work to protect you and all of our communities during these uncertain times. Across the country, people are putting off receiving much needed healthcare services because of fear of potential exposure to COVID-19. While we understand your concerns, we also want to reassure you that we have introduced new safeguards to ensure that you and your family can receive the health care you need without taking risks. Some of those safeguards include:
- Telehealth visits are now available for all medical, behavioral health, and specialty care services, so that you can talk to a physician from the safety of your home.
- All Primary Health Network employees are screened daily for any signs/symptoms or potential exposure. Everyone wears masks at all times. All clinical staff members and providers have been trained in the proper use of personal protective equipment, which includes, masks, eye protection, gloves and gowns.
- Only a certain limited number of patients are allowed in the waiting room at one time.
- Patient Care areas continue to be cleaned frequently throughout every day and night using the best hospital-grade cleaning products.
- We have made necessary seating adjustments to our waiting areas to allow for proper social distancing while maintaining a high level of comfort.
We continue to rigorously adhere to the guidance and regulations recommended by our local authorities and the World Health Organization.
If you want to take extra precautions after the appointment, there are a few additional steps you can take:
- Wash your hands
- Wipe down all surfaces you touched (car seat, seat belts, steering wheel, etc.) with a disinfectant wipe
We understand that healthcare looks a little different right now, but our mission remains the same, and we will continue to adapt to meet your healthcare needs. Whether you’re here in person or connecting with us from the comfort of home, your health and well-being will always be our top priority.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please call our Patient Experience Department at 1-866-276-7018.