What a delicious treat these Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries make! These strawberries have been filled with smooth cream cheese and sprinkled with graham cracker crumbs if you’re still in the Valentine’s Day mood.
Ingredients for Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries:
- 15–20 large strawberries, washed and hulled
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Two large sheets of graham crackers crumbled
- Use a spoon to hollow out each strawberry, then set it aside carefully.
- Combine the cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar in a small bowl.
- Use a small spoon to scoop 1-2 teaspoons of the cream cheese mixture into each strawberry.
- Dip the top of the strawberries into the graham cracker crumbs.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
Learn More About PHN:
Learn more about Primary Health Network’s services by visiting our services page.