This potato recipe will give a simple side dish a little zing.
- 1 pound of small red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Cut scrubbed potatoes into wedges and place them in a large saucepan. Add water to cover; bring to a boil. Cook, covered, until tender, 10-15 minutes; drain. In the same pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add potatoes; cook until browned, 4-6 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Remove from heat. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- 166 calories
- 8g fat (2g saturated fat)
- 4mg cholesterol
- 240mg sodium
- 19g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber)
- 4g protein