Are you looking for a taco recipe that is flavorful, quick, and healthy? Try these baked fish tacos without holding back.
Ingredients for Baked Fish Tacos:
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- Two teaspoons of no-salt-added Mexican-style seasoning blend
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1-pound flaky white fish fillets, such as cod, haddock, or Mahi Mahi, cut into 8 or 16 pieces
- One avocado, cut into 16 slices
- ½ cup pico de gallo
- Eight corn tortillas warmed
Directions for Baked Fish Tacos:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a large, rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Stir oil, seasoning blend, and salt together in a medium bowl. Add fish and toss to coat. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and bake until the fish flakes easily, about 10 minutes, depending on thickness.
- To assemble tacos, place 1 or 2 pieces of fish, two slices of avocado, and one tablespoon of pico de gallo in each tortilla.
Learn More About PHN:
Learn more about Primary Health Network’s services by visiting our services page.